Thursday, June 18, 2009

lambatnye gaji..part2

hi..today i'm goin to talk about lambatnye gaji..if you're a gomen worker maybe you'll be a cheerfull and happy person on this tuesday because u'll receive your gaji..what about me..?i need to wait untill next tuesday 12 days from today...wahaha so late..when receive my gaji for this month....1st thing i wanna do is to save it for kenduri my mak want to buat on 3rd july 2009.after that i want to register as driving school student..cannot wait to own my own steering..dont judge me too early..i need this steering in doing my job.i got tired people pushing me to attend appointment in tanjung malim-sg buloh and any other places.not to tunjuk2x ok...the flash light for my D70s.....hurm i donno how and when can i get that..just hope and only hope jela...

5 comments :

Dilla Abu Bakar said...

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh~~ nk beli kete peee tuuuuu?????

semy said...

ketalembu pon boley..hahah

k.e.r.i. said...

hahaha.
ketapi la mie.
takyah susah2 nek komuter.
aku pun leh tumpang.
hahaha

semy said...

huh..sapa nak watkan landasang

ViNN said...

semi..takyah la cakap omputeh..cakap melake lagik best..

lambat nau gaji nye..hawau..